These instructions pertain to residents of India only. For contestants residing outside India, please contact the respective EISA member magazines from your country or check the EISA Maestro Europe page.
Terms and Conditions:
- You may submit 5-8 images as part of a single entry
- Theme of the year is ‘Movement‘
- Last date: 1st May 2020
- All entries must be in digital format (from a digital camera or scanned film originals)
- The files should be submitted as JPEGs with a maximum 800 pixels on the longest edge. Images that are selected for the finals will be required to be resubmitted at a higher resolution (3000 pixels).
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries must be accompanied by your name, postal address, e-mail and phone number.
- You may only submit your own work. The competition organisers and EISA publishers will not be responsible for copyright infringements committed by entrants.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish winning entries free of charge worldwide and in any format or medium for the purposes of promoting the competition.
- Neither EISA nor members of its Photography Expert Group will enter into any correspondence about the results.
- International results will be published in all EISA Photography member magazines/websites in September or October 2020 issues, according to local publishing schedules.
- All entries must be sent to email@example.com
- Any query can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
1st prize: €1500 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2020 Gold Trophy
2nd prize: €1000 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2020 Silver Trophy
3rd prize: €750 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2020 Bronze Trophy
Facebook Public’s Choice Award 2020: €1000
The International prize winners will be invited to the EISA Award ceremony, held on 4th September 2020 at Bristol Berlin Hotel. The first prize includes plane or train tickets to Berlin, and accommodation for one or two nights for two people (max 4-star hotel). The second and third place prize winners will also have their travel reimbursed in addition to accommodation for one or two nights for one person.